WEBINAR : The second life of billing as a successful monetization tool
Comarch invites you to attend the free webinar hosted on telecoms.com.
Title: The second life of billing as a successful monetization tool
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Time: 11 a.m. CET
Speaker: Krzysztof Kwiatkowski, BSS Product Manager, Comarch
The growing number of smartphone users, the increased consumption of data and content, as well as the higher expectations of subscribers have redefined the role of billing systems.
On one hand, many modules that used to be part of a billing system, such as product catalog and customer management, have evolved and became separate tools. As a result billing has been pushed towards the role of a mere “calculator”. On the other hand, the requirements this “calculator” has to meet have become extraordinarily large.
Currently, billing must handle a high number of: sophisticated services, types of subscribers, lines of business, payment methods and business models. And it should provide information in real-time to customers and CSPs’ departments.
Join us for a free webinar from telecoms.com and sponsored by Comarch where the current challenges in the billing space, as seen from the perspective of different lines of the telecom business, will be discussed.
The presentation will focus on the following:
- How the evolution of the telecom billing space influences CSPs’ billing departments
- Billing in B2C – boosting performance (technological challenges)
- Billing in B2B – focus on system flexibility (business challenges)
- Billing in M2M – looking for modern tools with lower TCO (performance vs. costs)
- Charging and policy decisions in the era of Big Data – new requirements (billing as an all-in-one tool)