TMForum Management World 2011
You are invited to attend our case study presentation that will be held on Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 during the session: How to Balance Cost and the Customer Experience with Smart IT, from 12:15 pm - 12:45 pm
- Successfully combining state and quality measures as a key aspect for operations excellence and customer/service management.
- Laurenz Boeggemann, Head of Group Service Assurance & Customer Experience Management, Vodafone D2
- Jakub Zaluski-Kapusta, OSS Product Manager, Comarch S.A.
- Outlining an approach to the automation of quality processes including ways to improve measurement of services in order to fix potential problems quicker and increase efficiency
- Identifying the potential problems which may occur during the implementation of this kind of solution, as well as the benefits of this approach
We truly value TMForum Management World 2011 in Dublin, as this event gives us a great opportunity to meet with you and discuss hot industry topics. Comarch would like to share its vision of customer experience driven network management which purpose is to guarantee that even very technical processes are aligned with customer needs. This vision is materialized in Comarch solutions in three main topics, each contributing to the ultimate goal of having happy customers:
- Measuring and understanding customer experience with the ability to aligned it with low level network management. This topic is realized in Comarch Service Quality Management, SLA Monitoring andCustomer Experience products pre-integrated together to provide comprehensive insight into customer perception of quality services
- Providing even top quality is not enough if services are boring. Comarch NG Service Fulfillmentsolution provides a platform enabling a quick introduction of new compelling services
- Network upgrading is a very expensive process so it is crucial to be sure that each investment contributes to improved customer experience. Comarch implements the concept of customer experience driven Self-Organizing Networks which plays an essential role in the Comarch NG Network Planning solution, driving the process from planning to network configuration management. This tool is dedicated to assuring that LTE rollout will actually contribute to improved customer experience.
Should you wish to learn more about Comarch’s portfolio, please contact event manager Alina Wietrzny, at Alina.Wietrzny@comarch.com, and we will schedule a meeting with the Comarch experts.