The Comarch team at Telekommarkt Schweiz 2013
04/12/2013 - 05/12/2013
If you are interested in discovering how to secure your business with effective BSS/OSS solutions, we encourage you to attend Telekommarkt Schweiz 2013 which takes place at the Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute in Rüschlikon, from the 4th-5th of December, 2013.
You will have a unique chance to:
- Take part in c-level industry discussions
- Learn more about the latest industry trends
- Find out more about where the industry is moving
Should you wish to schedule a meeting, please contact the event manager, Alina Wietrzny, at: Alina.Wietrzny@comarch.com.
Comarch will also be giving a stimulating presentation:
Topic: “Der Telekommunikationsmarkt im Wandel“
Speaker: Jörg Frankenberger, OSS Strategy Principle Advisor, Comarch
Date: Wednesday, 4th of December at 5:30pm
The presentation will focus on the following:
- The importance of corporate customers for Telecommunication Service Providers
- Expectations of Corporate Customers and Challenges related to the management of B2B services
- Key aspects to consider concerning the evolution of Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS)
Should you have any questions about our presentation or portfolio of products/solutions, you can talk directly to our solution designers at booth No 2.
To learn more about our offering for telecommunications prior to the event, or if you are unable to attend, please take a moment to visit: www.telecoms.comarch.com