Topic: Delivering a comprehensive customer experience via converged service assurance to achieve operation excellence: A Vodafone D2 case study.
- Jörg Bennemann, Referent Service Assurance, Vodafone Germany
- Jakub Zaluski-Kapusta, OSS Product Manager, Comarch SA
Time: Thursday, May 24 10:00 - 10:30 am
- Identifying key aspects of dealing with customers demand for better service quality in converged service assurance
- Automating the quality processes allowing for precise and quick verification of service state as a way to increase efficiency and to fix any potential problems.
- Capitalizing on automated network, outage and ticket synchronization to allow for quick resolving the problems based on the priority calculated based on SLA information.
- Successfully implementing a Service Assurance solution for cost optimization and increase of efficiency in quality
- Defining a solution for near real time and automated measuring service quality in converged networks
Come to Comarch's stand No 33/34 to discover our solution portfolio that can help you:
- Monitor and ensure high service quality
- Manage customer experience
- Automate order-to-cash processes
- Speed up service fulfillment
- Facilitate network planning
- Align sales customer service across a variety of channels
- Control a portfolio of convergent services with our BSS tools
- Succeed in the M2M market
Meet our solution architects and product managers on site to talk about the possible areas of cooperation and exchange views on the current challenges of telecom operators.
Book a meeting at the Management World 2012 by contacting our event coordinator, Alina Wietrzny.