Comarch User Group 2013
24/09/2013 - 25/09/2013
Celebrating 20 years of market presence, Comarch invites telecom operators to its annual User Group, an exciting event that provides a networking platform for Comarch’s customers and prospects alike. This year the event will be held in Krakow, Poland on 24th – 25th September 2013.
This year the agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Telco Digital Service Transformation: The strategic opportunities and challenges for telcos as they move to digital services
- Big Data – how can service provider benefit from the opportunity?
- Refocusing OSS on the customer – using customer service KPIs for network optimization
- Implementing a Customer Experience Programme accross a global telecom organization
- Operators‘ approach to the M2M market – strategies and best practices
- Managing of customer interaction & engagement:
Loyalty Management, Gamification & Social CRM
- BSS/OSS new features and interfaces
- Increasing Revenues with Service Innovation
- Moving towards LTE networks
As in previous years, the agenda will be driven by telecom operator presentations.
The event will also feature an exciting evening networking program including dinner in Wierzynek, the oldest restaurant in Krakow and networking cocktail party at Baroque Club.
Join us at this unique event - visit the event website and register online: