Comarch User Group 2011
04/10/2011 - 05/10/2011
For the 7th time, Comarch organized a networking event for its customers and prospects. This time Comarch User Group 2011 took place in Brussels, offering both location attractiveness and transport convenience for event participants.
4th – 5th October 2011, Brussels
Traditionally, Comarch User Group provided a platform for exchanging best practices, learning about product developments and listening to case studies that present how other operators managed to solve their business issues in close cooperation with Comarch.
The agenda – Hear our customers speak.
There was a lot of excitement around agenda of Comarch User Group 2011!
- Norbert Scholz from Gartner spoke about current trends in the telecom market
- Vodafone Germany provided details on the Next Generation Service Assurance project carried out in cooperation with Comarch
- KPN Netherlands shed some light on how to manage the business customer (enterprise) segment with Comarch software
- Comarch product managers presented with the current and planned developments in our product portfolio in OSS / BSS / Mobile Solution areas
- BSS/OSS workshops provided system users with an opportunity to directly speak in smaller groups to our implementation and support departments managers
Check out the Agenda!
Thanks to Comarch User Group 2011 attendees benefited from unique opportunity to network with other Comarch customers, exchange experiences and learn from each other.
For more information about Comarch User Group 2011 or Comarch User Group 2012, please contact our marketing department:
Alina Wietrzny at email@example.com
or Katarzyna Gajewska at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event website: usergroup.comarch.com