Event: Comarch User Group
Date: 24th of March 2010
Location: InterContinental Düsseldorf, Germany
We are pleased to announce the 6th annual Comarch User Group – our flagship event for Comarch customers and prospects. The event will take place on March 24th, in the InterContinental in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The Comarch User Group will be held at the same time as the OSS Customer Experience Exchange Track, an invitation-only event for Comarch OSS users.
Combining these two events will provide a unique platform for networking as well as learning about the experiences of some of our major clients including: Vodafone D2, Telefonica O2, T-Mobile Germany and E-Plus.
By popular demand, the agenda of this year’s edition will feature:
- 2010 trends shaping the telecom industry
- Present roadmaps for both OSS and BSS areas
- Operator case studies and presentations based on real business cases
- Mobile applications, Rich Communication Suites – what’s yet to come?
- On the road to LTE: Next Generation Network Planning
- Managed services
- Service assurance and SQM as key factors in ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Evolution of CRM systems for CSPs – based on the Comarch CRM for telecoms
- B2B partnerships: how operators’ business intersects with other enterprises, such as content providers and M2M companies
- Business supporting systems for innovative services: multi-service and beyond
- Satellite industry needs, as viewed from the BSS perspective
- Quality matters: performance management for business vs. business intelligence
- The customer comes first: CRM and self care solutions
- What next? Will migration to LTE affect your BSS?
We have an exciting speaker line-up, representing both our customers and Comarch executives.
This event will deliver a series of thought-provoking presentations, as well as an opportunity to share ideas and exchange lessons learned with other operators and Comarch staff.
Registration and information
For more information about the 6th annual Comarch OSS/BSS User Group please visit the event’s official website: http://usergroup.comarch.com.
SEE WHAT ALL THE BUZZ WAS ABOUT AT THE COMARCH OSS/BSS SEMINAR 2009
We look forward to meeting you at this exciting event!