Comarch to speak at the Mobile Network Performance Management event in London, 18th – 20th June 2012
As the telecom market becomes heavily saturated and highly competitive, and subscribers are more and more demanding, many service providers are looking to optimize and transform Service Assurance and Service Quality Management processes to ensure that the level of service lives up to the customers’ expectations.
At the Mobile Network Performance Management conference, Jakub Zaluski, OSS Consulting Manager at Comarch, will deliver a presentation that will address these issues, while providing details on our implementations of Service Assurance solutions for Vodafone Germany and MTS Russia.
Redefining Service Assurance – Customer Service Quality meets traditional Network Management
- based on solution implementations in Vodafone Germany and MTS Russia
- Identifying business goals of Vodafone D2 and MTS in the Service Quality area
- Understanding service models and their dependencies in the Network Management context
- A shift from traditional Network Management towards Customer & Service Management
- How to approach end-to-end Customer and Service Quality Management – best practices
Jakub Zaluski, OSS Consulting Manager
DATE AND TIME:
Day 2 of the conference, 20th June at 10:10AM
To learn more about our vision of optimizing quality of service, read thewhite paperon “Moving from network assurance to customer service assurance. A different view on SQM, fault management and performance management.” – download this white paper here
Our representatives: Jakub Zaluski, OSS Consulting Manager and Marek Wojciechowski, UK Country Manager will be on site available for meetings. To schedule a meeting, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.