Comarch will hold a presentation at the Mobile Network Performance Management 2013, taking place in London, on 3rd-5th June 2013.
With a predicted 20-fold increase in smartphone traffic over the next 5 years and an estimated 3 billion mobile broadband subscribers, telecom operators face an unprecedented demand for increased network capacity and enhanced performance. Telecoms IQ’s Mobile Network Performance Management conference will address the key challenges in planning, measuring and optimizing network performance specifically.
Come and listen to our presentation on Day 1 of the event.
Speaker: Wojciech Dziunikowski, OSS Solution Manager, Comarch
Time & date: 4th June 2013 at 11:10 AM
Topic: Unification of the Performance Management layer as a key step towards fast LTE deployment and ensuring great customer experience:
- How to approach the unification and standardization of Performance Management (PM)?
- Why is modernizing your PM system crucial to ensure LTE readiness?
- How do modern PM tools help you enhance customer experience?
See what we have to offer in the network management & optimization space
To see how Comarch has addressed various aspects of performance management, network optimization, as well as network planning and inventory in projects we have done for Tier 1 service providers, download the following case studies:
- E-Plus Gruppe: Comarch NG Network Planning in a Managed Services > download case study
- MTS Russia: Comarch NG Service Assurance, Service Inventory and SLA Monitoring > download case study
- Telefónica O2 Germany: Comarch Fault & Performance Management with a full OSS framework > download case study
- Telekom Deutschland: Comarch Network & Service Inventory > download case study
Meet us at the Mobile Network Performance Management, to see how together we can take your business to the next level. To schedule a meeting at the event, email email@example.com