Comarch, a leading provider of products and solutions for the telecommunications market, will hold a set of BSS/OSS Workshops dedicated to communications service providers. The event will take place in Stockholm, Sweden between the 5th & 6th of May 2010.
If you are interested in discovering how Comarch solutions can help you to solve your current business challenges, expedite the introduction of novel services, render your product offer more attractive and thus improve customer retention, come and join us at the BSS/OSS Workshops.
5th – 6th May 2010
Kontoret Odenplan – conference hall in the city center, Stockholm, Sweden
Please click here to see the BSS/OSS Workshops agenda
In order to register please contact Alina Wietrzny from Marketing at Alina.Wietrzny@comarch.com or visit our dedicated website.
Who should participate?
The event is aimed at communications service providers, and most notably for:
- C-level Managers
- IT Department Managers
- Billing Managers
- Technical Officers, O&M and Management Engineers
- Network Planning Managers
- IT Architects, NOC Managers/Architects
- Interconnect Settlement Managers & Wholesale Division Managers
- Customer Care Managers
- Service Development Managers
Why should you participate?
- Find out how international operators manage to solve their business challenges through cooperating with Comarch (business case studies)
- Talk directly with the Comarch experts involved in our largest implementations for operators worldwide
- Discover how Comarch helped its clients’ to lower costs and increase ROI
- Attain insight into how you can solve your current business problems using Comarch solutions
- Learn how to gain a competitive advantage as a result of BSS/OSS system improvements
- Discuss the most innovative business solutions in the industry, inspired by market trends and best practices