Comarch and E-Plus are sponsoring an evening event taking place in connection with the 16th annual international Handelsblatt conference, “Telekommarkt Europa.” We warmly invite you to visit us on the 15th and 16th of June in Düsseldorf, Germany.
If you are interested in an innovative BSS, OSS or CRM solution, we could be the ideal business partner for you. Comarch develops products and implements end-to-end solutions for tier-1 carriers, multi-service operators, cable network operators and other telecommunications enterprises. Our customers include, amongst others, the largest international operators, such as T-Mobile Germany, Vodafone D2, Telefónica O2, and E-Plus.
In order to meet the individual needs of your company, we offer a varied range of licensing types, including SaaS, PaaS, individual licenses and managed services. We not only support innovative business models such as M2M, but also assist you in consolidating and transforming networks towards NGN and LTE. In doing this, we are able to guarantee the complete success of our projects.
In particular, we would like to draw your attention to the following Comarch solutions:
- Next Generation Network Planning enables you to simplify and automate your network operation. This solution has been nominated for the TMF Solution Excellence Award... more
- The M2M Platform for Mobile Operators and M2M Transaction Gateway (e.g. for the utilities sector) support you in rating and charging M2M transmission services. Furthermore, they offer integration with inventory, a self-service portal as well as a B2B gateway for partner management... more
- Billing SaaS, a market-tested billing solution, supporting the most important business processes thus enabling you to focus on your core business... more
Take this invaluable opportunity to meet Comarch at “Telekommarkt Europa“, from the 15th - 16th June, 2010. Here, you will be able to talk directly to our experts regarding the design and implementation of our solutions.
To learn more about our offer in the field of telecommunications prior to this event, visit our website: www.telecoms.comarch.com.
If you have any questions concerning our product/solution portfolio, please feel free to contact us.
Visit us at “Telekommarkt Europa” – We look forward to meeting you!
About “Telekommarkt Europa”
The theme of this year’s event is: “How is the Internet Changing Traditional Business Models?”
Central topics of the event include:
- Changing Business Models – The future of the European telecommunications industry
- The Internet as the pace setter – Who benefits from the digitalizing of communication?
- Does the consolidation of the telecommunications market make sense?
- Broadband Provisioning – What is technically and commercially feasible and when?
Further information about the event can be found here.