Comarch will hold a presentation at the Managed Services World Congress, taking place in London, on 17th-18th September 2013.
The growing trend for operators to outsource IT – often alongside network managed service contracts – will be a key focus of this year’s Managed Services World Congress.
Enhancing the customer experience remains a prominent driver for MS agreements, and a MS partnership on the IT side of the business can go a long way to reinvigorating the customer experience. With a focus on BSS/OSS, customer care or subscriber analytics, managed IT partners can prove invaluable in bringing new ideas to the table, enhancing operational efficiencies and reducing time to market.
Come and listen to our presentation on Day 2 of the event.
Speaker: Bernd Kreiling, Head of Professional Services, Comarch
Time & date: 18th September, 2013 at 12:20 PM PM
Topic: Benefits from value driven OSS/BSS managed services in the context of LTE rollout and business transformations
OSS/BSS Managed Service as key element to adopt flexible partner co-operation
- Plug and Play: time to market and cost reduction for technology driven deployments in multi-vendor environment
- Strategy and Accountability: manage and challenge network sourcing partners
Optimize your business processes by bridging Telco and IT competences
- Responsibility: take e2e ownership of processes
- Agility: drive the change by disruptive approach
Success & Risk sharing business models for Managed OSS/BSS Service
- Metrics: balance between carrot and stick
- The Aim: change from cost to value driven models
If you would like to schedule a meeting at the event with Bern Kreiling, please email him directly at: Bernd.Kreiling@comarch.com or contact our marketing department at: Alina.Wietrzny@comarch.com
For more details about the event please visit http://managedservices-world.com/