Comarch will be exhibiting at ANGA Cable Show, taking place in Cologne Fair Grounds in Cologne, Germany on 12th-14th June 2012. Meet us on Stand #M49 to discuss your current business needs!
Cable operators today are tackling the challenge of multi-level convergence and face a number of issues resulting from complex management of sophisticated service bundles, creating perfect-fit offers for their customers and accurately charging for them.
Convergence, defined mainly as Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC) has been traditionally represented by mobile operators entering the fixed broadband market. But as the trend evolved, traditionally “fixed” businesses such as cable operators and Internet Service providers started thinking about offering mobile services too. Today many cable operators act as MVNOs or Multi-Service Providers (Triple and Quad Play).
Comarch supports Service Convergence (the ability to create products and services which can be accessed by the customer from any kind of network) and Network Convergence (the need for a common transport network which can support both fixed and mobile access).
Join us at ANGA Cable Show on STAND #M49 and learn about our solution supporting cable operators in their convergent strategies:
- A dedicated solution for Cable Operators enables Cable TV providers to create perfect-fit and personalized offerings for their customers, ensures high quality of the delivered services and thus fully supports a strategy of customer-centricity
- Comarch Field Service Management is a complete solution for scheduling, staffing, managing, and supporting workforce in the field Comarch delivers an FSM solution that is dedicated for Cable and Satellite providers and supports them in Mobile Workforce Management
- Comarch Central Product Manager and Comarch NG Service Fulfillment enable cable TV providers to easily build new product bundles from re-usable components, which can be implemented over different technologies
- Comarch Convergent Billing is a system that supports accurate charging and billing for convergent services and enables to price even the most complex service bundles effectively
- Comarch Network Inventory stores the complete information about the network and presents current, historical and future state of telecommunications/IT networks and provides cable operators with full control over their resources
About ANGA Cable
ANGA Cable Show is Europe’s leading Business Platform for Broadband Operators and Content Providers for more than 10 years. More than 16,000 visitors in 2011, 43 % international. Exhibition and congress topics include Next Generation Networks, HDTV, Smart TV, VoD, IPTV & Connected Home.
More information can be found on the organizer’s website
Schedule a meeting with Comarch at ANGA Cable show